Tuesday 11 October 2011

The Uncertain Future

I kept wondering the same things over and over again lately. I had always thought of the uncertain life that I had always think since I'm a child. Yes, I longs to study abroad, travels around the world and having the masterpiece in my life. Why would it not stop thinking? I definitely know it would be different from the life that I had have in Malaysia where life is easier to go through. It must be much harder. But I kept thinking about it. When I think about frightening things that might happen outside, some happy pictures pop out from my heads, I might get a lot of new friends that comes from various places, having experiences that nobody ever experiences it, I thought being a grown-up girl is such a complicated processes. But then I gathered my strength and tried to remember the Hadith that I always kept in my soul:

From Abu Yahya Suhaib bin Sinan said: Messenger of Allah said which means, "It was good fortune for those who believe in all of them benefit. And there is no better reward like this, except for those who believe. When an enjoyment, he would be grateful, but gratitude is good for him. And when it afflicted patient, the patient was well for him. "(Hadith narrated by Muslim)

Malay Version:


Daripada Abi Yahya Shuhaib bin Sinan berkata: Rasulullah SAW bersabda yang bermaksud, “Sungguh baik nasib orang yang beriman kerana dalam semua keadaan mereka mendapat kebaikan. Dan tidak ada habuan baik seperti ini kecuali bagi mereka yang beriman. Apabila mendapat kesenangan maka ia akan bersyukur, maka syukur itu baik baginya. Dan apabila ditimpa musibah maka ia bersabar, maka sabar itu baik baginya.” (Hadis riwayat Muslim)

I wonder if my dream would come true? The dream of being happy together as a family no matter where we are and whatever tests that we have to go through.

No one know how the future would turn out to be. It might turned to be as you expected or the other way round. You just do not know for certain.

-Rabbi Yassir Wala Tu'assir
(Ya Tuhanku, Mudahkanlah & Jgn Susahkn) =D

Enjoy the video, I believe by Irfan Makki

0 comments:

Post a Comment