Friday 18 November 2011

A Wee Letter For My Beloved Friends

I just copy && paste this from my FB to my blog. Hope you dont mind. Ha3(evil laugh) ^^

Suma org nmpk berlumba2 upload gmbr dlm fb..But I think I'm the first to give a special speech for all of you right(obses dgn tmpt pertama xD)? Well here it is:

My dear lovely friends,

My heart has a little brass box full of flowers petals...
Each petal is a memory of 'you'..
and the laughter we've shared together is a sunburst,
shining down on all that makes life truly
worth living...

There is nothing better than having you all as
my very best friends to share each day with!
Thank you for making my day brighter and
always being my shoulder to cry on.
Friends like you all are special hugs from God.

---
"Teman yg sejati akn menguatkn kita dgn doanya,
memberkati kita dgn cintanya,
mmberikn kita semangat dgn harapnnya ~ ♥

---

Ermm..w/pun x tmt lg skolah, anggaplh ana org prtama yg ucapkan 'special wishes' utk hmpa suma ^^ --Ana minx maaf dr hujung rambut hgga hujung jr kuku jk ada salah silap(yg mgguris perasaan)..That's all..see you all tmrrw(or next year biiznillah)--thx

-17:00--16/11/2011-

0 comments:

Post a Comment